In 2009, GJC were awarded the contract to manage the installation of a third Gas Turbine at the Port Lincoln Power Station in South Australia.
In addition to installing the Gas Turbine, this also involved the upgrading of existing site facilities for fuel, services and roads, control room, office and wash room accommodation, utilising many of the skills available within the GJC organisation, including:
• Project management and site supervision
• Procurement and logistics control.
• Civil, mechanical and electrical design
• 3D modelling and CAD drafting
• Control and instrumentation engineering
• Comms & DCS integration
Excavation and laying of footings
Installation of GJC Design Attenuated Exhaust Stack onto GT3